Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Reality Check On Life!

Please take a few minutes to watch this video. It will change your outlook on a lot of things.



He gets it. Nick knows what true joy is, and he knows that it is not from your circumstances, but rather Jesus Christ.

Fill in the blank: "I would be happy if _________________." What is it? what would bring you lasting joy and peace if you could just attain that one thing. If it's anything on this earth it won't bring you lasting joy. Some of you might be trying to find joy in every area of life but Jesus, and I would guess that you’re not happy. Maybe even miserable, I don’t know. If you find yourself lacking joy, or searching for something in your life that will bring you lasting happiness and joy please turn to Jesus Christ. Nick doesn’t have any arms or legs, yet he’s probably happier than most people I know! It's because he has Jesus and he's living for something bigger than himself. Jesus loves you more than you could ever know and simply wants you to be satisfied in HIS love!

Psalm 4:7
You have filled my heart with greater joy than when their grain and new wine abound.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Psalm 63:7
Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.


For more Bible verses on joy Click here

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Have mercy, what a genuine spirit for the Lord God. Thank you, Seth, for posting this, causing myself to examine what my own joy might be.

"There is no point to being complete on the outside when you’re broken on the inside. And I found out that God can heal you without changing your circumstance. I needed to know the truth of who I am, why I’m here and where I’m going when I’m not here. And I haven’t found that truth anywhere else but in Jesus Christ." -Nick

Well said.

Post a Comment